Totally strengthens insourcing proposition with acquisition of Pioneer

Wendy Lawrence, chief executive officer, Totally plc

Urgent care and NHS insourcing provider Totally plc has agreed to acquire specialist NHS secondary care company Pioneer Healthcare for up to £13m. Totally will fund 80% of the acquisition in cash with the remaining 20% satisfied by the issue of new ordinary shares in the London-listed company. Under the deal, £6.9m will be payable on…

You must be a HM Subscriber to view this content.

Subscribe Now »